Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spit; into the wind.

The hands come from the ground(x2) ((Clawing at me?))
Don't fear life ((It only wants to embrace you.))
We came and saw ((EVERYTHING.))
This has no meaning ((Only a little.))
I touch the sky ((Barely.))
As it's burning ((It hurts..))

This bottles half way empty ((The worlds out to get me.))
Cause your glass is half way full ((You have everything going for you.))
Can you please go without me ((It's easy.))
I swear that everything's alright ((For you at least.))
(It's not my money he owes) ((No, not at all.))

And you say ((You don't want to talk?))
The way we go ((Isn't the yellow brick road.))
It's just as terrible ((As everything I've ever known.))
I can't turn around ((Because the past is the past.
YEA! ((Duh.))
Beware, before I allow them running away ((Ensnared in my glare.))
Can you run? ((Only as fast as, those in front.))

O whoa o, o whoa o, o wha-ah-oh-o-ah-o

Can't stop while the rhythm is going ((Too slow.))
Just say the first words that come along to your head ((No matter how true[[or mean.]]))
One touch and it's already over ((Damn, that was fast.))
I'm not ready, I'm barley sober ((Please, and you knew this.))
I just can't forget you, ((It's not possible.))
I'd do anything to get you ((Still not possible.))
I don't want to get you, ((No, just friends, please?! But I will never beg.))
I just want to forget you. ((It'd be much easier, if still impossible.))

We can't go back ((The past is the past.))
(And we can't go back)
Take a deep breath ((Forget it all.))
And go for her ((You know you want him.))
And two weeks have past ((Almost 3 months.))
(I've haven't seen you since) ((Talked anyhow..))
In spreaded letters ((Super spaces.))
Just forget her ((But I try, soooo hard.))

One thing remains ((Just one?))
Save the cheerleader, ((Oh, the irony.))
Save the world! ((My world.))





Oh yeah, we won our baseball game. 15-7. woot?

Saturday out of ten: 8

1 comment: