Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kill; Through these walls.

It may seem at last days passing mean nothing ((Everything I've said; nothing.))
But the suns that set cause only pain ((At night I soak my pillow; but for what?))
Violence in words like slashes wound deeply ((We both refused; at one time or another.))
Love is not when you feel only pain ((But pain is only what comes after love.))

Her touch poison flows through my veins ((Even the sight of her.))
No more I denounce all your childish games ((Too immature are your thoughts.))

Whispers (I hear your) ((But you defy my voice.))
Poison (flows in me) ((At the sight of you.))
Lost inside you I'm not free of you ((Please leave my mind.))
Break my bonds again ((Break me free of you!))

Love lost arrogant whore paint strife on this canvas ((Thanks whore.))
Failure I am a fool I should have seen ((I should've seen you for what you were.))

Whispers poison break my bonds again ((Please?!))
Love lost failure ((I am that failure.))
I should have seen ((That I wasn't meant for you.))
I should have seen ((That you will attain more than I could ever dream.))



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Pretty much doing nothing today.
Holler at me if you wanna go do something tonight, maybe movies? 352 255 6319

Sunday out of ten: 6

1 comment:

  1. Well. At least a 6 is on the upper side of the scale :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete