Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hahaha. [:

So three things I cannot wait for.

Friday. [:
Tomorrow night!!
One night next week.

Tomorrow equals seeing The Devil Wears Prada, A Day To Remember, Emarosa, Sky Eats Airplane @ the HOB Orlando. ;D
That'll be so kickass.
Friday equals secret plans. [:
It will be kickass.
One night next week equals more secret plans. [: ((Includes seeing The Haunting of Connecticut :DD))

Jeez, I've been oh so sad and stuff forever. But she is exactly what I needed to kickstart my happy meter. [: I've been happier the past three days then I have been since the incident. And I HAD to write this to get out pent up happiness. My chest was booming. So yeah. I'll be excitable because of the concert and happier towards everyone. [:

Mon/10((7))
Tues/10((9))

<2+1

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she makes you happy :D
    I hope everything starts getting better for you!
    Ily<33

    ReplyDelete