Monday, March 2, 2009

Where too now?

I'll keep my hands to myself... ((and way from you.))
what more can I say, ((I tried, once again.))
what more can I say? ((Nothing.))
In this instance as you reach across the floor... ((I scorned you.))
Awkward silences, I can't take you looking in. ((Not if you can't talk.))
Is this the fear that brings us to our knees? ((To our knees.))
(Causing hearts) to disintegrate, ((Shattered.))
(I'll never) learn from the mistakes... ((Not ever. Just like Lestat.))
a victim's torn to pieces. ((My first blood.))
Let's make a deal so that in the end I'll be left in the fire. ((I'll sacrifice it all only so your happy.))
You're two steps ahead and I'm lost in regrets ((I can't seem to let them go.))
(are you so scared of this feeling?).. ((This feeling of being close again?))
with the face of the clock and a gun at my fingertips. ((Your pulling the trigger))
Face of the clock and a gun at my fingertips, and one last breath.. ((Pull it, now.))
no, a sigh of relief for the futile attempt. ((And alas I'm not dead yet.))
The s-soon to be memory... ((Only my family, will remember me.))
face of the clock and a gun at my fingertips. ((Try and try again.))
Awkward silences, I can't take you looking in. ((It's not worth it.))
Is this the fear that brings us to our knees? ((Fear of being close again?))
(Causing hearts) to disintegrate, ((Again, shattered.))
(I'll never) learn from the mistakes... ((Lestat, you are the damndest creature.))
a victim's torn to pieces. ((My second blood.))
Nothing can make this right. ((I know, I know!))
Say your goodbyes. ((So long world.))
Awkward silences, I can't take you looking in. ((Not now, you've declined.))
Is this the fear that brings us to our knees?... ((Fear of being close?))
to disintegrate, learn from the mistakes.. ((I have learned this one.))
a victim's torn to pieces.. ((Final blood.))

playlist.com doesn't have this one.
yay for youtube. [:






Today was tiring.
Only because I mostly slept today.

Monday out of ten: 6ish?

<2+1

1 comment:

  1. I slept through the majority of the day also xD
    A 6 is good !!

    <3

    ReplyDelete