Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why?

Why?

Why what?

Why do I want to talk to you?
Why do I still feel the way I do?
Why do I even bother staying alive?

There are a lot of why's.


And Ally; I know that their are people that care for me. My family will always care for me. But if I was no longer on this earth right now. If I had succeeded on that day. I would be but a distant memory on everyone's minds. My family would be the only humans still grieving. That's not how I want to be remembered so I'm glad I didn't die that day. But that is how I know that I am alone. I'm not alone with family involved, but otherwise I am utterly alone.


Wednesday out of ten: 5

3 comments:

  1. Eh, I don't think ONLY your family would be grieving. Even though it probably sounds like an empty promise (Which it definitely isn't) You're still my best guy friend, and I'd remind myself everyday about it. If you had succeeded. I'm really glad you didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family would be in grief, yes, but you're wrong about them being the only ones.

    Daniel, if you had succeeded that day... you have to think about all the people you talk to day to day. Whether it's just a hug and small talk like we do, or a good friend, it doesn't matter. All of these people would go crazy over it, wondering if there was ANYTHING they could have done.

    So many people would beat themselves up, thinking they could have done more. And it's not just cause someone they knew had taken their life.. no, it's more than that.

    You have the type of personality that makes you easily lovable. You mean a lot to a lot of people. I'm not going to sit here and say I wouldn't be grieving if you had succeeded that day.

    And I know I'm not alone on that.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel, honestly if you had succeed that day I would be still grieving. I know we don't talk as much as we used to, (remember all those days two summers ago when I talked to you on the phone every, single night?) but you still mean so much to me. I'm glad you're still here and I hope we become better friends again, like how we were two summers ago. I love you kid, don't forget that kay?
    <3

    ReplyDelete