Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hard to know.

Today was pretty good. Hannah talked to me about some things and I'm really going to give this a good thinking over. My mom is going crazy, more and more slowly every day. Tonight she called the police on my dad for no reason. Like I just came home and she's going off on him because she told him not to come back. Life is freaking ridiculous; but we have to live it all the same. Timone needs to learn her place. (I'm going to use random made-up names because I don't want to use real ones. xP) Just because someone tells you they like you doesn't give you the right to lead them on all the time and make them feel like shit. Then after you do it and I feel like shit your like, "aww, whats wrong? please tell me, I care." Really? You care? Way to be a bitch. Fuck you. Seriously. That's really all I have to say for now.

1 comment:

  1. :/
    I really hope things start to look up for you.
    If you ever need someone to vent to or just be there to listen, I'm here <3

    ReplyDelete