Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today.

I found a new motto that I seem to be obsessing over. A world without Love is a world without Hatred. I don't really know how true that would be. But I seem to be sticking by it. I think the best way I could explain it is; How do you really know what Love or Hatred is unless you experienced both? You don't; you only know how you think it feels, but you're not quite sure. Also, if you have only experienced what you thought was love once; how are you certain it was love at all? You can't possibly be. So that's my theory on that. But of course I'm the only one that knows that really means. Silly silly. Really now? I'm a little excited on doing this blog, if only to write everything down. I wish i could carry this blog with me throughout my day. No one would ever know the extent of everything I would write in it. xD

February 5th, 2009. 4:31 p.m.
Well today was ohkay I guess. Not the best of days; Then again not the worst of days. How many days must one live to find the one day you hate the most? Or to find the one day you love the most? The answer is ALL of them. So I guess you won't ever really know which day was your favourite, or which was your worst till your death. But of course you'll know which one it is so far, haha.

4:59 p.m.
So, if it works it works, if not what the fuck ever.

1 comment:

  1. That motto could probably cause a whole shitload of controversy.

    Personally, I have a hard time grasping it. To me it sounds like if you don't try to love, then you don't worry about hate.

    It intrigues me though, I like it.

    <3

    ReplyDelete