Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hahaha.

So last night me and Hunter decided to go to the jiffy store and get some old black guy to get us some blacks. On our way their a policeman passes us. I was like, "Fuck Hunter, thats a cop!" and I ditched our cig's and the pipe I had on me. He races apst me knocking off my flashlight. So I had to stop and get it and the next thing I know I'm being ID'd by a policeman. He told us we had to call someone over 18 to come get us. I tried the resonable option first, I called my dad like a million times, his cell phone and the house phone. No answer. So I tried calling family friends, no answer. So finally I called Wayne. Yes Alex's dad, Wayne. He called back not 2 minutes later and asked what I needed, I told him and he came and got us and took me home. We walked in the back door and my dad was still sleeping in the chair. xD What a great escape. Too bad we lost the pipe and the cig's too. The cop didn't even search us. D:

saturday out of ten: 9

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, wow.
    Sounds like that was just full of excitement.

    ReplyDelete