Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh Jeez.

Try to numb the pain, with alcohol and pills.
But it won't repair your trust.
You can't stand on two fucking feet.
With a substance as a crutch.


But I can try really, really hard. <2+1

Here I am, once again. just like a pack of wolves. ((I'm telling you how it is.))
the skies were once paved with gold, now they rain on us all. ((But of course I made it rain.))
i've made my bed so i'll lie in it. i've dug my grave so i'll die in it. ((And I've dug it deep.))
tell all my friends i said goodbye, clenched teeth and fluttering eyes ((I've tried this.))
i cant go on like this. ((It's just too hard.))
just like the living dead, i've got a taste for something. ((Living Flesh.))
and i dont want it, i just need it. ((To survive.))
and i cant believe that its getting harder just to feel alive. ((Because oh you know it is.))
curtains close- take a bow. i think we fooled all of them now. ((Put on that smile.))
who you are, what you say, what you do each and every single day. ((Makes me, breaks me.))
i've made my bed so i'll lie in it. i've dug my grave so god help me die in it. ((Please?!))
& i dug my grave. so ill lie in it. i've made my bed, so ill die in it. ((Yes.))

I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER ((Really? Not me.))

im knocking on deaths door, but your already dead. ((To me.))
its either now or fucking never. and that night, we meant every word we said. ((I did, I swear.))
all i can say for sure is, were coming out tonight ((Death welcome me.))
all i can say for sure is, were coming up tonight ((God, hearken to me.))





By the way, all the things in ((---)) are things I said that pertains to that part of the song. Lawl.

If I can't escape you, why must I dream of you too?

Today is going to be busy. Baseball, then Band. Yay.

<2+1

No comments:

Post a Comment