Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well.

I think I've been through it all; Love, Hatred, Suicide, Drugs, Sex, Bisexuality, and more. But is death really what I want? In truth, it's not. But it is still a fascinating idea. I guess I'll have to start with today, and just go from their. This will be sort of a diary that (everyone?) people can read.

February 4th, 2009. 9:18 p.m.
Today was ok I guess. Nothing to wrong; but nothing to right either. Is she running away from me, or just avoiding me until the right time? No one knows but her. Then again, theirs her. It's been awhile, we've been through a whole load of shit, but she knows what I'm going through the most. The other aren't going to happen. I'll get over that easily. We'll see how this day draws to a close. I'll be having a conversation with one some more a little bit later.

1 comment: