Monday, February 23, 2009

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies..

So today pretty much was very boring. I thought about everything going on all day. I've summed up all my problems. I'm not over you. I don't know what to do. Looking at you still kills me. Doing this play with you is murder. I even have to sit at that table and make conversation with you, even if it's just mouthed words and hand gestures. I know it might seem like I act very cold towards you, but I love you and I have no clue what I'm doing. I'm stumbling on through life not thinking about much and I even cut you off at the door yesterday and I felt like a complete jerk. "/ I love you and I'm sorry I made everything turn out this way.


I guess the above post turned out being posted towards on individual. You can guess who. It's easy.

Monday out of ten: 5

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your day was only a 5.
    Mine was probably a 4 or 5, too. It sucked.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to comment because from what I can tell you haven't blogged in forever, and chances are you won't ever see this anyway cause it's old.
    Do you remember loving me?
    I do.
    It still kind of hurts.

    I miss being loved.
    Even more than I miss you, I miss being loved.

    ReplyDelete